Dental ImplantsDental Implants
“Dental implants have been described as the gold standard for replacing missing teeth. They not only look, feel and function like natural teeth they can restore the bite, stabilize the supporting bone, and prevent damage to surrounding teeth”
Whether you’ve lost one teeth, a few teeth, or all your teeth dental implants at Impressions dental clinic have the solution for your problems.
Dental Implants are small titanium fixtures which serve as a replacement for the root portion of a missing natural tooth. It will bond with the bone over time and thus serve as an anchor for the replacement tooth. Dental Implants can be used to replace single, multiple, or all teeth. They have been extremely successful with success rate of 95% compare to other options available. Our focus is providing a stable and service-dent.by secure foundation, with the minimum amount of discomfort.
If sufficient bone is available replacing a missing tooth with a dental implant has several advantages:
- Teeth either side do not need to be drilled or undergo extra pressure
- The surrounding bone is supported and prevented from further resorbtion
- Implants are usually a longer lasting option
- Implants usually are stronger and support the bite forces better
- They don’t move around and interfere with speech like dentures
One tooth missing
Several Missing Teeth
All Missing Teeth